This super healthy soup combines Broccoli,Asparagus,Spinach with Ginger .
Is cooked up fast… Super good.
- Broccoli -2 cups
- Asparagus -2 cups
- Spinach- 1/2 pound of fresh leaves
- Ginger small piece peeled and chopped
- Onion-1/4 cup chopped
- Butter-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cream or milk -1/4 cup
- Using a large soup pot, heat butter over medium heat and stir in the onion, and ginger until soft and translucent.
- Add chopped broccoli and asparagus and stir .
- Add spinach and stir a bit until the spinach wilts and collapses.
- Add just enough water to cover the vegetables. Remember the spinach will cook down quite a bit, so don’t add too much water at first. You can always thin the soup later, if you need to.
- Bring to a high simmer, cover the pot, and reduce the heat to a medium simmer.
- Cook for 15 minutes or so until the veggies are softened.
- Use a blender to puree the soup until perfectly smooth.
- Transfer the puree back to the soup pot , add salt and bring a boil(soup can be thin or thick, depending upon the amount of water you add).
- To make this creamy soup add cream or milk and give it a mix.