This zucchini chutney gets the spices clearly an Indian touch and especially its beautiful in color.Tastes excellent with cooked rice, dosa ,idlli, parathas.
- Zucchini -2 nos.
- Ginger-1/2 inch
- Roasted Groundnuts /peanut- 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice-of half a lemon
- Jaggary -1 tsp
- Green chilli -1 to 2
- Chop big pieces of zucchini and ginger
- In a pan 1 tbsp oil,add ginger and zucchini let it roast and cook till zucchini looses rawness.
- Set it aside to cool .
- In a Mixer Jar, add cilantro( you can add cilantro stems, it’s best for the taste),salt , juice of half lemon,
jaggery ,cumin seeds, roasted ground nuts,green chilli and grind it to a fine paste.
- ( if u don’t have ground nuts, it can replace with coconut or any nut of choice).
- Serve this chutney with rice ,paratha and dosa.