2 cups(200gm)Cashewnut powder
1/2 cup(100gm) Sugar + 1 tbsp for anjeer mix
Ghee- 2 tbsp
5 count Anjeer- Fig
2tbsp Milk powder
- to make Anjeer stuffing, soak Anjeer – Fig with ¼ cup water for ½ an hour. Bring to boil for 4-5 min. until tender. Drain extra water.Crush into grinder until smooth paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan. saute fig paste for min . add 1 tbsp sugar & 2 tbsp milk powder. Cook for 2-3 min until thicken. Allow to cool.
- Now, to make Kaju Roll paste-
Dissolve sugar with 3 tbsp water in another pan. Bring to boil for 5 min. to make 1-1/2 string syrup.
Add cashew nut powder in the syrup. Stir very well, add ghee into the mixture.Cook for 2-3 min. until thicken and start to leave the sides of the pan. Then cool it.
- Place into Greece thick plastic sheet. Cover with plastic sheet. Roll thick 4 inches sheet/roti. Cut into half.
- Spread the fig paste evenly on the half kaju sheet/roti.
- Then cover it with the other kaju sheet/roti on top.Press it softly or use a rolling pin to seal both side with edges. If desired chandi varak(silver foil) can be used.
- Cut the burfi into pieces.
- Store into air tight container.